September was an active month at #421!
- A number of Masons attended the Scottish Rite “Bean Supper” on 9/10.
- Two Carmel #421 Masons participated in the “Plane Pull Challenge” on 9/11. We placed 3rd in pulling a Boeing 757 12 feet in 8.2 seconds!
- #421 Members also attended a “Yellow Dog Degree” at Plainfield #653 on 9/11.
- Carmel #421 also participated in the Compass Park Festival on 9/12 in Franklin, IN.
Hey, have you heard that you don't need to be a Mason to come along to our social events? It's true! Whether you're curious about Masonry or considering becoming a member, you're more than welcome to join us for any of our social nights or meeting dinners run from 6pm to 7pm before our Thursday meetings at the lodge). We've got a fantastic group of Masons who would love to get to know you! There's no need to let us know in advance, but if you want to RSVP, just drop a note to our lodge Secretary via our lodge contact form.
To see when our next lodge social is, check out our lodge calendar (aka "Trestle Board") to see our activity schedule.
By attending Masonic Lodge meetings and learning from your fellow Masons, you’ll strengthen the bonds of fellowship as you join together with like-minded men who share ideals of both a moral and metaphysical nature. There are Masonic lodges on every continent on Earth, and in almost every nation. You’ll enjoy the friendship of other Masons in the community, and you’ll be welcomed as a “Brother” by Masons everywhere in the world. Freemasonry also promises that should you ever be overtaken by misfortune, sickness, or adversity through no fault of your own, the hands of our great fraternity will be stretched forth to aid and assist you.
More information about Indiana Masonry here: https://carmel421.com/what-is-masonry-carmel_421/
Welcome to Carmel Masonic Lodge #421, where Freemasons gather for fellowship, charity, and personal growth. We're excited to share that our lodge is growing stronger each year, with enthusiastic new members joining our community.
If you're not familiar with Freemasonry, we encourage you to learn more about it. Come and visit us at our lodge on Thursday evenings from 6pm to 7pm, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can also view our Trestle Board to see upcoming events.
At 421, we pride ourselves on being an open and welcoming lodge, with a friendly and active atmosphere. Many of our members who haven't been attending regularly find themselves drawn back in by the positive energy of our community. Whether you want to participate in degree work or simply socialize with us, we welcome you with open arms.
We're constantly improving our communication with members through our website, email, and social media outreach, so you can stay informed about everything that's happening at our lodge.
Finally, we're thrilled to see the continued success of our vibrant Job's Daughters group, which provides positive activities for female teens and benefits both our members and the community.
We invite you to become a part of our growing community of Freemasons at Carmel 421 Masonic Lodge. Contact us today to learn more and get involved!
We have the year planned out and encourage anyone who has time, to view the Trestleboard for upcoming events.
- *Please note, we follow the Grand Lodge of Indiana's Covid-19 social distancing guidelines at all our lodge events. Masks are required by all, and those who may be sick or at risk, are staying home with many healthy or "at-risk" members and/or guests watching our Masonic Education events online. If you are in good health and do not have significant health risks, consider attending at our lodge and joining our other brothers meeting at the lodge. For more information see Covid-19 News and Updates.
In Hamilton County, the community level is currently classified as "LOW". Masks are not required to attend lodge, however, members or guests may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a...