September was an active month at #421!
- A number of Masons attended the Scottish Rite “Bean Supper” on 9/10.
- Two Carmel #421 Masons participated in the “Plane Pull Challenge” on 9/11. We placed 3rd in pulling a Boeing 757 12 feet in 8.2 seconds!
- #421 Members also attended a “Yellow Dog Degree” at Plainfield #653 on 9/11.
- Carmel #421 also participated in the Compass Park Festival on 9/12 in Franklin, IN.
Did you know that ...you DO NOT have to be a Mason to attend our social events? That's true, and if you're interested in Masonry, or becoming a Mason you are fully welcome to attend any of of social nights (or for our dinners, 6pm to 7pm, held before any meetings at our lodge each Thurs) and meet our awesome Masons. No notice is necessary, but if you want to RSVP, just send a note to our lodge Secretary via our lodge contact form.
To see when our next lodge social is, check out our lodge calendar (aka "Trestle Board") to see our activity schedule.
By attending Masonic Lodge meetings and learning from your fellow Masons, you’ll strengthen the bonds of fellowship as you join together with like-minded men who share ideals of both a moral and metaphysical nature. There are Masonic lodges on every continent on Earth, and in almost every nation. You’ll enjoy the friendship of other Masons in the community, and you’ll be welcomed as a “Brother” by Masons everywhere in the world. Freemasonry also promises that should you ever be overtaken by misfortune, sickness, or adversity through no fault of your own, the hands of our great fraternity will be stretched forth to aid and assist you.
More information about Indiana Masonry here: https://carmel421.com/what-is-masonry-carmel_421/
With more enthusiastic Freemasons joining “#421” – it looks like yet ANOTHER YEAR of continued growth for Carmel Masonic Lodge #421!
Not familiar with Freemasonry? Check out What is Freemasonry? Come and visit us at our lodge before one of our meeting nights (visit Thursday 6pm – 7pm). View our Trestle Board (lodge calendar) for upcoming events.
421 has a reputation as an open and welcoming Masonic lodge. We continue to attract both new members and transfers. Many lodge members who haven't been regularly attending lodge find that the friendly and active atmosphere at "421" results in a desire to attend more often, get more involved in degree work, or simply come out and join us at the next fun social. Over the last few years, communication with our members has been greatly improved due to continual improvements in lodge membership services, website, email, and social media outreach operations.
The continued success of our vibrant and active Job’s Daughters (female teens) – the year ahead will again be a “beehive” of positive activities at Carmel 421 – benefiting both its members and the community.
Despite the current challenges with COVID and what obstacles may lie ahead, our lodge is committed to persevering and taking each day one day at a time. On a positive note, we have the year planned out and encourage anyone who has time, to view the Trestleboard for upcoming events.
- *Please note, we follow the Grand Lodge of Indiana's Covid-19 social distancing guidelines at all our lodge events. Masks are required by all, and those who may be sick or at risk, are staying home with many healthy or "at-risk" members and/or guests watching our Masonic Education events online. If you are in good health and do not have significant health risks, consider attending at our lodge and joining our other brothers meeting at the lodge. For more information see Covid-19 News and Updates.
In Hamilton County, the community level is currently classified as "MEDIUM". People may choose to mask at any time. People with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask. If you are immunocompromised, learn more about how to...